Thursday, 25 April 2013
A Bit of an Update!
Update. There is so much to tell you, I'll have to bullet point it all.
1. Started Slimming World in Jan 2012 starting weight 19st 13lbs - now down to 14st 9 1/2lbs so far. My goal is to get down to 10st and see where I go from there.
2. Had a crap winter as I hit a brick wall after doing too much but had a fab year of seeing Mr Ben Miller a further two times, once at the BBC for the Filming of Room 101 (no photos allowed by Aunty Beeb) and again for a gig at The 100 Club where Ben and Danny John-Jules were taking part in an event called 'Karaoke Circus', travelling to Canada to see friends and also achieved a 41 year ambition of having my photo taken with William Shatner at a huge Star Trek event!
4. Have been told Algy is inoperable so the above treatment the only option with the intent of stopping him growing.
5. Made some *excellent* friends on twitter called #BensBabes,. You know who you all are! Plus Mr Miller has been *very* kind in lending his support with a couple of Brain Tumour Awareness days such as
Wear Grey in Oct 2012 and Bandana Day March 1st 2013. Danny John-Jules (Cat from Red Dwarf) lent his support too, as did did so many friends!!!
6. Still breathing, still upright, still here!